"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, January 30, 2012

30/1/12 Its true


I was always worried when we started talking, everything seemed to good to be true. Some of the time I wondered if everything that was happening was simply my imagination, perhaps even a dream albeit a great dream. However, now I know... 100% without a doubt... you are wholly and completely real. I am still over the moon, can hardly contain myself. Stupid smiles all round. I am still shocked to have met someone like you, you think you are lucky? Nay, I am the lucky one. These coming weeks can't pass any sooner, that much I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment