"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, January 23, 2012

23/1/12 Long Day


Happy Chinese New Year!
Got to see a umm dragon or lion bless a shop. You know when the shop puts lettece and money in front of the shop and then the dragon/lion takes it shortly followed by fireworks? Well, it was my first time watching it... rather interesting. Chinese friends laughing at me for being so "white", never seen it before. I guess they have seen it countless times! Sorry I live under a rock... its comfy here. Might go to the city on Sunday to see the chinese festivities in China town.
What a day... not even sure when to begin.

Waking up at 10AM, I scored a win in League of Legends with my good old favourite - Irelia, the Will of the Blades. Still ages behind my mate Kenny... who knows how long it will take to ever catch up to him or whether I can. Only at about 1098 elo and hes at about 1238. Time to play my mains.

Brians big 22nd birthday bash today, really we only went to Galtatic Circus and played some M9 Laser Wars. Must say it wasn't as good as it was last time due to the sheer number of people and their primary joy of camping but in the end I guess I did have fun. Not seeing Brian and Kenny probably added to the night, been so long because of me really, all in all it was worth the late night. I must make a effort to see them more often. Sorry guys, been rather anti-social working for my pending Japan trip. Gosh, I would be devastated if they don't accept me now. Although... at the sometime I wonder if I really do want the trip as much as I wanted it last year... Too much on my mind.

Okay okay, I have been delaying again. Much more has happened. Don't even know how to really say it.

Just out with it I suppose.

I got asked by a girl today if I liked her. To be confronted with such a question is a bit daunting, not even sure if I answered it as well as I could have. I know you are gonig to read this post Prince and I hope you do understand where I am coming from. I have no intention to belittle what you feel for me, please don't take what I say that way. Honestly I do like you a little bit but for me to truly decide on a person it takes me a long time, not everyone is like this but I know I am. Finding out everything about a person doesn't happen over night. Reguardless I feel that we both think differently in what we want and why we want a relationship. I for one am already thinking about marriage (this may be due to my friend recently getting married), a long term relationship that will potentially lead to such a thing is what I truly want. It is worth nothing a couple years ago, such a thought never crossed my mind... I just wanted to be with who I liked and that was enough. We may only be 4 years different in age but these 4 years really are the biggest and most important 4 years of your life that really come to define you as a person. Maybe after this time you will see things the same way I do, only time will tell. I hope you understand  that I am can really only be a friend to you. A friend and a confidant, I will be there if you ever need to talk about anything or speak your mind.

Been a long day for so many reasons. Tomorrow will be long as work starts yet again.

On a brighter note, stitches are out and I should be back to training shortly. Will hit the gym again, lost about 4 kgs of muscle and been feeling weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment