"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, January 9, 2012

9/1/12 All done


 Operation is done and now its time for recovering. Not too sure how long this whole process with take but I know I still have a long grueling road ahead of me. As mentioned in previous posts, one step after a time. Tomorrow I will start with the whole icing and exercises to get leg onto the road to recovery. I could keep on ranting on about my knee but heck I have said it too many times, even I am getting sick of it.

For those that know, I am going to revive ONE BLADE. In the past I attempted to a 30 day challenge, write 500 words (a single chapter) a day. It only lasted roughly 2 weeks but stopped because I felt that the story was lacking direction and I was slightly ashamed of my writing ability. However, with all this time on my hands, I want to put my writing hat back on.

Tomorrow, my niece is coming over to stay the night. Should be fun hanging out, but unfortunately I will have to go back on the whole basketball date due to my current knee state but I am sure we will find something to amuse ourselves with.

No comments:

Post a Comment