"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17/1/12 2nd Family


I went to see my second family today. That is of course the people I am grown up over the years at my Dojo, I started training with these people when I was 14 and now I am 21. Needless to say, but I am quite fond of them as they are me. It was simply great meeting up with them. It was a nice catch up for sure. I didn't get to speak with all of them as much as I would've liked but still I suspect I will have my deep meaningful conversations will everyone once I get back into the swing of things.

Stitches will come out next week on the 24th and I hope I will resume light training there after. Mind you this is after about a year and a half sitting on the side lines. I have lost part of myself over the past year or so and I can't wait to meet him again.

I know I meant to hand in my study aboard forms today but I left things too late, I will do it first thing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment