"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/1/12 New Years



With New Years comes hand in hand with new years resolutions. I for one have made a couple that I will be trying desperately to keep. Without spelling out exactly what they are, they mainly revolve around becoming and trying to be the person I always seen myself as - who I envision myself to be. Never will I be content with what I am doing or what I am, I have to aspire for better. Too long have I been content with what I have and too long have I been content with the flow. Nothing with change. Despite popular belief, success is deliberate not a accidental happening. Only after putting hours and hours into what you pursue will you reap see the benefits, will you see what you sow.

This year will be the year that sets the tone for the rest of life, I will ensure I grasp all opportunities by both hands and do all I can to make the most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment