"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Thursday, January 26, 2012

26/1/12 Interesting couple days

It doesn't take much for everything to change, perspective... thoughts... feelings. Very interested to see where everything is going to lead. Sigh, have to wait 1 month. End of February. Got some time to better myself and get my head on straight. Waiting eagerly in complete anticipation for everything to come.

Tomorrow I skipped out on work so I could go training in Point Cook. Time to see my family once more. Interested to see how much I have lost physically and in technique. I know I lost 4 kg in muscle and I am eager to put that back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment