"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Saturday, January 7, 2012

7/1/12 Congratulations



A big shout out to my Primary School friend Rufus.

Today... He... Got... Married.

Some may thing he is too young at 22 but I think not, he has his head screwed on right so to speak and I am overjoyed for him. It couldn't happen to a better bloke. His newly wed wife, Annie, is quite a catch. I have only met her once but she left an impression and no doubt in my mind that those two were meant to be together. I wish those two all the success and happiness for the rest of their lives.

Things like this make me think that I am standing still whilst others are moving forward. I know what I have to do and fair idea how to do it. Just need to get off my ass and do the DAMN THING. I need to more forward but as you know you can only do it one step at time. One day I wish my life may be blessed as his.

Forward march... Right, Left, Right....

No comments:

Post a Comment