"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

18/1/12 2 signatures? No.


I went to the study abroad office like I mentioned and to my dismay I found out I couldn't get 2 simple signatures because he wasn't in.... Nor could I even see another course adviser because they were all fully booked due to the high school students booking all the course advisers out! It was extremely frustrating, here I am at the reception for my faculty trying to get 2 signatures to allow me to complete my application. Only 2! Appears it will be done tomorrow morning, how disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment