"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, January 27, 2012

27/2/23 Step 1


I am on my way Z. Hope you know that. You will find me and changed when we first meet. I sincernly hope I live up to any expections you have of me and don't disappoint - been rather good at that. Next week going to join the gym again and hit the weights. Might look into getting into swimming also.Tonight is my first training session oh how excited I am but... Z your the only thing on my mind at the moment. Hard to believe I have been waiting for this day for over a year but all I think about is you. Can't wait till you get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment