"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Sunday, January 15, 2012

15/1/12 Accomplistment

 

Today started off with a bang. I set my alarm for 10 AM just in case I slept in but I the body decided to wake up at 7 AM, a pleasant surprise, guess the body knows what that I am wasting time and I should get started. Once I woke up I did a light upper body work out consisting of various pushups and lateral raises with 5/10kg dumbbell weights. It was tougher than I thought it would be... after a couple days it should get a little easier. Just trying to fill in the time before I start training again and gym again.

Leg is feeling a little bit tight but otherwise it is feeling rather good. Already been a week after surgery, and the recommended recovery time is roughly 2 week - 1 month.

The rest of the day was doing my washing and ironing it. Still a little new to doing it all myself but it feels good doing simple things like this myself... Got to learn to do it myself if I get accepted into Overseas study!

Onwards to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment