"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, January 16, 2012

16/1/12 Back to Work.



This T-Shirt says it all.... Been one week from Monday from my operation and like I told work I would go back to work. Contrast to those around me, I feel my leg is just fine and I should have no issues with it. My iPod is set up with a lot of new tracks so I am sure the time will get fly past. Must say I am looking forward to getting a new paycheck that is for sure. My savings has dwinndled since the operation and with no money coming in the past week it has only dropped further. May have to get a second job if I want to make this trip to Japan a reality.

Speaking of which I got the 2nd set of subjects from Kansai Gaidai University approved. Will head to the study abbroad office and hand these forms in. Then I will be able to FINALLY say my Overseas Application is completed.

On another note... Spent a lot of today watching 'The Walking Dead'. Below is the trailer. Perhaps because I have loved the whole Resident Evil franchise since it came out, I am absolutly loving this series. Got the whole generic infection and world taken overrun by zombies thing going for it. I strongly recommend it. For those that don't know, I love http://www.imdb.com and this particular series got rated 8.7.... pretty much a must watch.


Season 1 Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment