"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Thursday, January 12, 2012

12/1/12 Another Day


Nothing special to report today, another day wasted today. Spent a majority of the day on League of Legends. To think I had plans for the day, things to do. Alas, more and more excuses. Tomorrow promises to be more productive.

On a lighter note, my leg is finally feeling much better. The swelling has gone down quite a lot and now I am able to walk like a normal person, no need to pretend anymore. Looking at starting a light training program tomorrow for my leg. See how I am feeling tomorrow. Considering it was only minor surgery I hope to be in the swing of things relatively quickly. Might even head down to the dojo tomorrow, been missing those guys tremendously. Simply by being around those people, I feel like anything is possible and nothing is out of reach. Stark contrast to where I am now

No comments:

Post a Comment